Sign in to follow this  
Crowfall

French

Greetings Crows! First, I want to acknowledge that an official response in this thread is overdue. We're busy bees trying to get Crowfall to launch, and your patience and continued support is greatly appreciated. The replies so far have been excellent; this is exactly the kind of feedback that we are looking for. Second, I want to explain what the process for correcting these issues looks like from the developer side: We are working with a reputable game localization team to review and correct/improve all of the non-English strings in Crowfall. Verifying that the translations work in context and making them consistent across all of the game and website is no small task. The posts that you make here (as well as the ones made in previous threads) are being collected and added to a report by our QA team; that report will be handed to the translators for review at the beginning of the localization quality assurance (LQA) process, so your responses will have a very real impact on the way that we translate the game client. This effort will continue all the way through launch and beyond. I will update and close this thread when the first LQA pass has been started in French, then I will create a new thread to get your feedback on whether the new translations are quality and to identify which strings still need to be modified. While I cannot guarantee that all of your suggestions will be approved and integrated, I can guarantee that they will be read and considered. Crowfall's international community has been a huge part of our success story since the very beginning; we take your feedback very seriously and we owe it to you to deliver a game you can enjoy in every language that we support. Thank you for helping us reach that goal, and please continue to suggest improvements!

Zum Beitrag