Sign in to follow this  
Crowfall

"Towel-snapping" War Stories

[NOTE: This was originally posted in the Saga forum. After thinking about it further, I thought moving it here was a better idea. So, here we are. ~P~] I received this question in a private message and thought it would be better to answer it publicly. The Rules of Conduct are clear about what's allowed on the forum, and how those rules differ from the in-game rules. War Stories sort of bridge the two in that they are based on in-game action - where rules are far more flexible - and the forum rules where the stories (or links to videos) are posted. I get where this could lead to confusion. It is okay to call out a player or group in a War Story video so long as: It is a reference to the character, not the actual person behind the character (e.g. no personal attacks). There is no hate speech*. We have a zero tolerance for any manner of hate speech whether it's on the forums, in-game or in a War Stories video. There are no real-world threats. Those threats are another bullet point on our "zero tolerance" list. No private communications are shared. Clipping something said in an open chat channel is fine. Blasting something said in a private message isn't. Do not accuse others of cheating/exploiting. If you suspect someone is cheating, contact support@crowfall.com. Don't post about it on the forum or spout off about it in-game. Crowfall is all about conflict and conquest. Not all rivalries are going to be friendly, and there's going to be some smacktalk. And that's okay, so long as people don't take it too far and keep it in the proper place. HMU with questions. * From the Rules of Conduct: Hate speech, including the degrading or vilifying of a particular race, religion, ethnic group, gender, sexual preference or sexual identity, as well as any members of these groups.

Zum Beitrag