Sign in to follow this  
Crowfall

The 12 Days of 'Crowmas'

Figured it was worthwhile to paste the question here and share the answers. Q: Will you give away more then one gift per day if you have enaugh or is the amount you give away and so the amount you collect restricted? A: The more the merrier! It will all come down to how many items we have to give away for each server. Q: is it possible to gift bundles or only single items/itemstacks? A: That's up to the giver. If the intention is to have items bundled together, then that's how they will be gifted. Q: Will all giveaway be given over the stream of CrusaderW? A: No. I mentioned Cru because there were many times I would see him giving away "new player bundles" during his streams; these were all items he'd collected or crafted himself. I thought it was a really cool idea and it inspired me to see if the community could come together to do something similar over during the holidays. There are a few ways the giveaways could happen, and we aren't restricted to one way or another. We can mix-and-match. Certainly, doing giveaways during live streams is one possibility - and we have Crow Circle members on both the EU and NA servers. Social media, /r/crowfall and these forums can also be part of the fun. DebySue (aka "CC" as Todd often calls her during our streams) suggested doing trivia questions to select winners. There's still time to sketch out a good, FUN plan. As always, your suggestions are welcome. More than anything, it will come down to how many gifts are received. My hope is to have a big, luxurious 12-day spread of great stuff. Realistically, I know it could be combination of 12-days of giveaways total, but that there may be more for one server or another. We'll just have to see how it all shakes out.

Zum Beitrag