Sign in to follow this  
Crowfall

5.8.6 LIVE Feedback and Bug Reports for 04/10/19

I don't think it is a bad idea limiting the discipline quality that is allowed into a vessel, white discs could only go into white vessels, epic discs into epic and lower vessels, etc. I think we should all agree white vessels are like the Ibis in Eve, it gets you going but anyone who sticks around for a few days buys a better ship (vessel in this case). We are still discussing this one internally. Thank you for your post! We value and try to read all the feedback, and I'll give you a secret. A game is only as good as the number of meaningful iterations you are able to put in front of a live audience before you go to market. This is one of the reasons I think most MMO's aren't really ready until a year or two after launch, they just didn't have time to play test their ideas with lots and lots of people. Based on play and feedback we already have some tweaks lined up for 5.90; More humanoid NPC's in the maps, Can level a white vessel all the way to 30 in GR, Little bump in durability on armor. There are additional tasks we were planning to do as well, unfortunately we ran out of time for 5.8.6 build. I already did the recipes for both the Exploration and Major disciplines for 5.90, the runecrafters will have another in demand category of item to sell ontop of tools. I removed the data for the mount that is produced to be non-tradeable, however I am not sure it made the 5.8.6 build. If it is not in live then 5.90 will bring that change. Long term I don't see the scroll slot being used to craft mounts, I just didn't have a better slot to put it in yet.

Zum Beitrag