!!!!THIS UPDATE REQUIRES A NEW PATCH INSTALL. PLEASE UNINSTALL AND DELETE YOUR CURRENT PATCH FILES AND DOWNLOAD THE NEW PATCH TEST CLIENT FROM https://crowfall.com/en/client/!!!! The new crowfall patch client has a gray bar at that top that says, "Crowfall Launcher". If your client has that gray bar at the top you have the most up to date patch client.
- Reduced the time of Toast Notification for skills to 3 seconds, it was at 10. Should fix the bug of window is on screen too long.
Discipline and General Powers
- Fixed a problem when a discipline with a granted slot getting destroyed also destroyed the slotted item.
- Line of sight will now be blocked by walls and buildings, even if they are friendly.
- Saltpeter Rounds: Cooldown is now correctly 68 seconds.
- Set Redirect Pain cooldown back to 45 seconds.
- Duelist Vanish will no longer leave you permanently snared.
- FX Fixes to Dryad Disc Healing Orbs.
- FX Myrmidon Whirlwind and Arcing Slash fix.
- Added FX scaling to Ranger Ranged Basic misses.
- Fixed the issue of overlapping text in equipment sheet.
- Fixed an issue where Trays would not update their correct slot amounts on vessel change.
- The issue of items getting stuck in the Spirit Bank has been addressed.
- Fort wall durability increased.
- Fort walls now reset themselves when holes/damaged below 50% has been applied.
- Adjustments have been made to the Keep Guards firing through walls. More adjustments are in the works.
- Modifications have been made to keep parcels to support faction changes.
- More adjustments have been made to the tree LODs.
- If you equip Master of Shields on a class that already has shields on it (Knight and Cleric) if you switch to a new vessel body you will enter a broken state that will require you to exit and restart the client.
- Harvesting weak points on Slag, Cobblestone, and Muskhog may appear off the node, especially on the smaller rocks and ores.
- Currently Skill Tree navigation is slow and is currently being investigated.
- Knight Chain Pull and Myrmidon Net Pull may not function correctly - a fix is currently being investigated.
- Z-Fighting/Sorting issues on buildings have been reported during internal playtests.
- Guinecean Burrow FX persist after going from Stealth to Survival Trays.
- Centaur scale size in character creation is very large.
- Motion Blur and Depth of Focus settings have been altered and may need some more adjusting.
- Floating rocks and trees at the edge of campaign parcels may appear.
- The Champion often slides an appreciable distance after landing from his Leap ability.
- Some parcels are displaying their default name.
- Harvesting doobers are falling or floating away from the drop source.
- A balance pass is still in the works for hippos. Current feeder requirements may change.
- Players have reported getting stuck and/or lagging on various steps throughout some of the campaign zones.
- Frame rate performance may be slightly lower.
- Videos have been removed until we can update them.
- Floating temples have been reported. To fix this issue exit to lobby and return to the campaign.
- Destruction of buildings may also cause post processing visual issues.
- Hellcats missing animation after running leap.
- AI can track and attack stealthed players.
- AI may be difficult to loot/skin due to a smaller loot radius.
- Templar LMB Attack without weapon is missing animation.
- Weapon disciplines that grant weapon equips will not be fully functional until animations are added.
- Players can encounter jumping issues when spam-jumping from higher elevations to lower ones.
- Ranger machine gun bug - a weird state in which the Ranger animation appears to get stuck in LMB animation.
- Pressing alt while the trade window is open permanently hides the trade window.
- Some players have reported inventory items not updating their reduced amount. This appears to be happening most frequently with deeds and resource items.
- Blue crow effect persisting after reviving has been reported to occur at times. Logging out and back in will fix this issue.
- Chat disconnects may occur. If this happens, just exit to the lobby and rejoin.